Don't we all. I happen to be looking for 401k money, retirement money, bank CD money....and I'll even take the change from the cushions of your house! Well, that probably wouldn't be enough but you see what I mean. Folks, if you think that you're getting a good return on any of these investments....maybe....you should take just a little bit more of a hands-on approach to one of the most important monetary things in your life.
Listen, I know that this is scary and you didn't learn any of this in school because they are still teaching everyone to; go to school...get a job....maximize your retirement plan (of course spread it out in two or three different categories) and then just wait.
The question is WHAT are you waiting for?
1. the stock market to recover?
2. the interest rates to go up so you can get more than 1% on your money?
3. waiting for that rich aunt or uncle to die and leave you their inheritance?
4. maybe you are hoping and a praying your boss will notice all the hard work you do and give you a raise AND a promotion...yeah right.....don't hold your breath.
What you need is a self-directed IRA where if you do-it-right, you can probably not pay any or very low taxes FOR LIFE.
Now I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, (or the internet) but I know some very savvy investors who DO know all of the ins-and-outs of turning your under-performing retirement plans into self-directed plans so you can start investing in LOW RISK/HIGH Return real estate.
If you are ready to go or just want a little bit more information on any of this just go to http://www.privatemortgagelender.org/ look around, read the articles and check out the power point presentation. Or, you can just find "The Combination To The Vault." This will take you to a brief sign-up page. Fill in the blanks so one of our Account Managers can get back to you and let you know how many options that are available to you and your hard-earned money. You aren't in anyway obligated to DO anything. However, wouldn't it be nice to know how hard your money can work for you instead of you working for it? You must know this is all at no cost to you....YES FREE. Just a bit of your time.
I invest in real estate and use money all of the time, just not mine! I use O-P-M (other peoples money) Who are these other people? I might be using your money or Teds' across town or Bills' from across the country....or even across the ocean. I don't know where the money comes from BUT you'll know all of the details of where your money is going. All of the ins and outs of the project and the risk, very little, and rewards. You also get to pick and choose the projects your money is invested in. If for any reason, you don't feel comfortable with the project, the numbers or the way I sound on the phone we move on to the next investor. You get to wait for the project the YOU want to invest in. We pay, or should I say the borrower pays, you VERY handsomely for the short term and secure use of your funds.
Like I said just click here and get over to my webpage and I can answer ALL of your questions. Have a great day......and remember invest with the best........and you can always rest!
Sleep tight.
No comments:
Post a Comment